Sunday, December 29, 2013


 Check it out!!!

This month's featured artist, Kathryn Housepian, is also a gifted writer.  One of her books is available for Kindle purchase on Amazon.com.  Below is my review for the book, followed by a link to it on Amazon.
Enjoy!

Review
My Father My Heart is a beautifully transparent, genuine telling about Kathryn Housepian's relationship with her father.  I was taken in immediately by the welcoming first paragraph, which stirred within me my own happy childhood memories.  Because of the common thread then, of a childhood perspective toward a loving parent, the reader can, if she desires, travel on a journey with the author, and learn that death, in all its finality from the world's point of view, is not such a horrible event.
With courageous honesty, Housepian shares why she decided to stay by her father's side and "bear witness to the terrible beauty of the coming days".
Though the title includes "Farewell to a World War 2 Veteran" I found it to be as much about life as it is about death. Perhaps that is why, to those who's aging parents still remain on Earth, the book is tremendously comforting.  jdc

http://www.amazon.com/My-Father-Heart-World-Veteran-ebook/dp/B0089ZPYN6/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388380349&sr=1-1&keywords=kathryn+housepian




Return to tangibleinspirations:
http://tangibleinspirations.com/christmas-2013-.html

No comments:

Post a Comment