Thursday, January 23, 2014






 A New Conversation
 Hebrews 4:12a
“For the Word of God is alive and active.”

It amazes me when a familiar group of verses I have read countless times, and maybe even memorized at one time in my life, all of the sudden ministers to me in a fresh new way.   I guess it makes sense, because the Bible is God’s word to us.  It is how He speaks to us.  When we go to Him and seek His guidance, we find He has something to say.  Comfort, wisdom, hope, forgiveness, and assurance can all be found in God’s Word.  The days I remember to spend time with my Lord and Savior, reading His word, listening, praying, opening my heart to Him, and allowing Him to minister to me, I find it’s much easier to deal with life and all its crazy turns.  Time with God helps me keep things in perspective. 
If I could encourage you to do one thing today, it would be to pick up your Bible, ask the Lord to give you understanding, and spend time reading scripture.  The Bible is much more than a story.  It is God’s Word, and every time we look within it’s pages, He begins a new conversation with us. 
                                                                                                                      ©2011 Janet Carol Davis
Back to main site:
tangibleinspirations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment