Wednesday, December 24, 2014


 Christmas is such a cozy time for me.   I'm enjoying having a little extra time to talk to friends and family, getting out in the crazy Christmas shopping rush, and watching some of our favorite Christmas shows while we bake cookies.  I've had some wonderful conversations with my boys the last few days, about Christmas and why we celebrate.  We've observed people around us "stressing out" over festivities, party preparations, and gift giving.  Our desire is to make sure we don't join in on that part of the season, but that we relax and appreciate what we have.  This year, my heart is filled with gratitude toward a Savior who gives my life substance beyond measure.   That is what I wish for everyone this Christmas.

 2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

Celebrate!
Because He came.
Because He lived, died, and rose again. 
Because He forgives completely.
Because He loves us intensely.
Because He longs for us to love Him. 
Because He promises never to leave us.
Because He gives us this incredible life.
©2014Janet Carol Davis

Click on the link below for a couple Christmas songs and a Merry Christmas wish from me!

http://www.tangibleinspirations.com/archives.html














No comments:

Post a Comment